Welcome to SHAVA FOODS, Where Heartfelt Meals Meet Supremacy
Plates & Counting…
- The service and support I received from SHAVA FOODS during my event were beyond my expectations. Food was amazing too! – Nyasha Mutsauri (Miss Global Zimbabwe)
- Hosted a baby welcome for my friend & used SHAVA FOODS. Their customer care & professionalism was great, people loved the food. Thank you, Stanley & Co, your love for the job is displayed in your quality of work – Audrey Mataruka
- SHAVA FOODS did an amazing job at my wedding. Their service and professionalism were admirable. – Aisha Ndudzo
- When my sister passed away the team from SHAVA FOODS offered extensive support. The team managed to travel with us to our hometown and handled the situation with professional delicacy. – Leslie Malecia
Although we are not advertising any posts at the moment, we are always looking for ambitious, motivated personnel to join our dynamic team.
If you are eager to work for Zimbabwe’s torch bearer in the catering industry, please contact our Human Resources Department or simply send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I get a quotation?
• Fill in your details on our inquiries page and we will be more than happy to give you a quick quote!
- How quickly can I get a quotation?
• Outside work hours, we aim for a 2 hour turnaround time on the provision of quotes or any questions clients might have. During work hours you can get a quotation in under 10 minutes!
- What if I go over my expected numbers at a function?
• Our policy allows us a few extra plates over the agreed numbers. A charge could apply however for extra plates served.
- Do I need to hire equipment?
• All quotes are given a cover cost of acquiring equipment unless otherwise stated.
- How far can SHAVA FOODS travel for my function?
• Our mobile team can travel as far as 300km from our workstation for a function. A transportation fee will be charged, however.